Post-GDPR, contextual marketing is been positioned as one of the strategies that will solve the complex compliance issues now surrounding personal data. AI driven approaches have rendered today’s possibilities for contextual marketing as very different from the options available just 10 year ago. Machine learning and accumulation of new data sets have created revolutionary breakthroughs over the last two or three years. What are the types of “CONTEXTS” that marketers should be focusing on now, how important is this medium in your media plan, and what are the new opportunities that marketers must explore here?
- SAURABH KHATTAR (Commercial Lead, India – IAS)
- PANKAJ SHARMA (CEO & Director – MGID)
- TARANJEET KAUR (Head of Media, Digital & PR – Tata Consumer Products Limited)
- SRIKANTH BUREDDY (Co-Founder – Valueleaf)
- NEEL PANDYA (Chief Executive Officer Europe & APAC – Pixis)
Sponsored By: TorcAI Media Private Limited