With the boom in digital marketing came the invariable threat of fraudulent activities, and as per recent is estimates it is recommended that brands spend around 10-15% of their marketing dollars on tech & strategies to product the other 85% spends. While we are all aware of the problem, the solution have always evaded our grasp, and this panel will engage industry leaders to discuss the New Tech in this space that can help create more transparency in media spends online.
- NITIN GUPTA (Founder & CEO – XAPADS)
- SAMEER JAIN (VP Digital Marketing & Sales – Max Life Insurance)
- PRANJAL DESAI (Country Manager – MediaMath)
- TANUSHREE RADHAKRISHNAN (Head Biddable – GroupM Service)
Sponsored By: TorcAI Media Private Limited