Localized content, micro-influencers, persuasive narratives that speak to the local context – brands are going out of their way to create the best of experiences for each customer and social commerce is an important peg in the building a commerce led brand.
This session explores how:
1. Brands can make the best of localised content, and how it can influence the purchase cycle
2. What is the potential market that we are looking at, and how much of it can be influenced by social commerce?
3. What are the channels where localized content works best for you ? Have you been able to build this in an omnichannel format?
4. What are the strategies and loopholes that we need to be cognizant of.
- AMITABH BISHNOI (Sr. Vice President – Growth & Initiatives – Valueleaf)
- MANJULLA NAIR (India Head & CMO – PushnotiAds)
- RAJIV DUBEY (Senior GM – Head of Media -Dabur)
Sponsored By: PushnotiAds