Skip to main content
- All tickets are in electronic form only (E-Ticket) and are delivered via email to the email address used during registration, following completion of the registration process. Each E-Ticket can only be used once, and it is your responsibility to protect your ticket and barcode.
- ad:tech show management reserves the right to qualify any and all attendees to its events. We reserve the right to deny access to any individual or company that:
a. Does not qualify as a marketing industry professional; and/or
b. Engages in or is reputed to engage in marketing practices that are generally considered unethical, unprofessional, or non-compliant with anti-spam legislation. ad:tech is strongly opposed to spam and will aggressively take action to keep those engaging in such practices out of our event.
- ad:tech also reserves the right to limit the number of attendees from non-exhibitor vendor companies who we consider to be sellers rather than buyers.
- Solicitation or distribution of any type of marketing or advertising material is prohibited unless previously arranged with ad:tech show management. Violators will be removed from the show – no exceptions!
- The ad:tech agenda, speakers, sessions and timing are subject to change. Please visit the website closer to the event for the most up-to-date program.