These are the terms and conditions (the “Agreement”) that govern your attendance at and/or participation in the Event (as defined below). By registering for the Event you are agreeing to these terms, which forms a legal contract between Comexposium India LLP and the registered Attendee (as defined below). If you are registering on behalf of another it is your responsibility to ensure that the person attending is aware of these terms and accepts them, and by completing the registration you are warranting that you have made the Attendee aware of these terms and that they have accepted these terms.
- Attendee or you or your: means a person or persons registered to participate or attend the Event with a valid Ticket/E-Pass.
- Ticket/ E-Pass: means a valid electronic pass/ Attendee Ticket as issued by us for the Attendee(s) who have duly registered and paid fees for attending the Event.
- Event Dates: means the dates on which the Event is scheduled to take place i.e., 13th March, 2024 to 14th March, 2024.
- Event: ad:tech New Delhi 2024 event to be held at Yashobhoomi, IICC (India International Convention & Expo Centre), Dwarka, New Delhi on the Event Dates.
- Event Venue: means the premises at which the Event will be held.
- We/us/our/Comexposium: means Comexposium India LLP having its office at 211, Mercantile House, 15 Kastubra Gandhi Marg, New Delhi-1100019, India.
- Fee: means the fee payable by the Attendee (or Sponsor on behalf of the Attendee in order to attend the Event.
- Intellectual Property Rights means any and/or all rights in patents, copyrights, design rights, trademarks and trade names, database rights, domain names, service marks, trade secrets, know-how, and other intellectual property rights (whether registered or unregistered) and all applications and registrations for and extensions and renewals of such rights or any of them, anywhere in the world.
Registration for the Event
- Valid registration for the Event shall entitle you to admittance to the Event as an Attendee, subject to terms of this Agreement. Any and all costs associated with your attendance (including without limitation any travel and/or accommodation expenses) shall be borne solely by you and Comexposium shall have no liability for such costs.
- The registration details of each Attendee must be registered (whether in their personal capacity, or as a representative of a company or other legal entity) with us. We reserve the right to exclude from the Event any individual whose name does not appear on our register of the Attendees at the start of the Event.
- All passes/Tickets are in electronic form only i.e., in the form of E-Pass and will be delivered on the registered email address for a single time use, after completion of the registration process.
- The registering Attendee(s) must be over 18 (Eighteen) years of age for attending the Event.
- If you register for an Event as a representative of a company or other organisation, you confirm that you have the authority to agree to these terms on behalf of the company or other organisation.
- When registering for an Event, you must provide us with accurate and complete registration details. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your information (including, without limitation, your email address) by updating your details on the relevant section of the applicable website or contacting us by sending an email to [email protected].
- All registrations for the Event are subject to availability and to acceptance by Comexposium at its sole discretion.
- Where the Event requires an event pass/Ticket to enable entry, you may be required to provide evidence of your identity for your pass to be issued to you. Attendee must keep their Ticket/ E-pass with them at all times during their attendance at the Event and Comexposium reserves the right to refuse entry or eject to Attendee(s) who fail to produce a Ticket/E-pass when requested.
- If your Ticket / E-pass is lost, misplaced, stolen or forgotten a replacement Ticket / E-pass will only be issued to you at the sole discretion of Comexposium subject to verifying the details of the Attendee as registered with us.
- All Tickets/ E-passes are the property of Comexposium and must be returned to Comexposium upon request. Attendees found having possession of falsified Tickets / E-passes and/or sharing or swapping Tickets / E-passes shall be required to leave the Event.
- Comexposium reserves the right to refuse entry to any Attendee(s) to the Event or to remove any Attendee from an Event without any liability for any reason and at its sole discretion having reasonable/ sufficient reasons to do so as Comexposium deems fit.
- Event Content: You acknowledge and agree that Comexposium, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to change any and all aspects of the Event, including but not limited to, the Event name, themes, content, program, speakers, performers, hosts, moderators, venue, time etc.
- Each Attendee shall:
- observe the rules, policies and procedures of the Event Venue including in relation to health and safety and any instructions issued by Comexposium and/or the management of the Event Venue;
- behave in a respectful, professional and appropriate manner that does not breach the laws or regulations of their home country or of the host country;
- ensure they have adequate insurance for their own requirements, including personal accident and travel insurance, prior to attending the Event; and
- Ensure they have all necessary travel documentation, including but not limited to visas and other entry permits into the country where the Event is held, and that they comply with all health formalities and any applicable laws.
- Attendee(s) agrees that his/her travel to and attendance at the Event is at his/her own risk and not the responsibility of Comexposium. Comexposium is not obliged to provide any advice or assistance relating to obtaining of visas. Failure by any Attendee to obtain a visa to attend an Event shall not entitle him or her to a refund of any Fees.
- During the Event, the Attendee shall conduct himself/herself in an orderly manner and shall not act in any manner which cause offence, annoyance or inconvenience to other attendees or speakers. We, in our sole discretion and without any liability or obligation to refund, reserve the right to request your removal from the Event if we consider your presence and/or behaviour to create a disruption, nuisance or hinder the Event and/or the enjoyment of the Event by other attendees or speakers; represent a security or health & safety risk to the Event and/or any other attendees or speakers; and/or fail to comply with, or are likely to fail to comply with this Agreement
- Attendee by registering for the Event gives his or her explicit consent to abide by terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Attendee shall not advertise or distribute any advertising material about himself/herself or their companies to the other Attendees. The Attendee also agrees that he / she shall not distribute flyers or papers or pamphlets or brochures or advertise in any form including t-shirts, logos etc. to promote their brand or conduct in such a way that would amount to advertising.
- Solicitation or distribution of any type of marketing or advertising material is prohibited unless previously arranged with Ad:Tech Event management. Violators will be removed from the Event.
- Attendee(s) shall not sell, transfer, publish or advertise the sale of their Ticket/E-pass before or on the date of the Event, if the same has been observed, that Attendee shall be debarred from the Ad:Tech events for future.
- The Attendee shall not canvass, promote, advertise or solicit for business in a manner which, in our sole discretion, is deemed unacceptable.
- Payment in full of applicable Fees for the Event is due upon registration. If such payment is insufficient or declined for any reason, Comexposium shall not issue the E-Pass and may refuse entry to the Event.
- Fees are exclusive of amounts in respect of any applicable taxes Attendee shall be required to pay Comexposium such additional amounts in respect of such tax as are chargeable in relation to the Fee at the time of registration. Fee schedule rates are valid at the time of completion of registration provided that they are paid in full before the applicable expiration date.
- All Fees shall be paid in full without any set-off, counterclaim, deduction or withholding (other than as may be required by law).
Cancellations and Refunds
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing by sending an email to [email protected]. All requests received within 14 days of purchasing a Ticket/E-pass will receive a full refund. No refund for requests received after 14 days of purchasing a Ticket/E-pass. Non-attendance does not constitute cancellation.
- In case cancellation has been accepted by us, the Attendee is required to provide his or her bank account details on the email provided hereinabove. The refund amount shall be final amount after deducting the transactional cost which shall be borne by the Attendee.
- The Attendee shall not claim any amount whatsoever after receiving the refund from the cancellation, the refund shall be made as per the clause aforementioned.
- Attendee may request for cancellation with an option to attend any other future event as organized by Comexposium on the following grounds:
- In case the Attendee has been detected with any illness or injury and cannot travel or attend the Event.
- The Attendee has duly specified any particular unforeseeable issue for not been able to attend the Event such as due to Force Majeure. In such a case the Attendee may write an email to Comexposium within reasonable time to avail his/her cancellation with an option to attend any future event.
- Such request for cancellation with an option to attend any other future event will be accepted at sole discretion of Comexposium.
- If the attendee has availed his/her option for attending any future event with Comexposium, after his/her cancellation, the difference in the amount of the fees shall be borne by the Attendee and in case the amount is less than that of the earlier fees paid at the time of registration of current event, it shall be refunded to the Attendee.
Substitutions or Replacement
- All requests for name change / substitutions must be made in writing and cannot be made on the date of the Event.
- Registered Attendee(s) may be substituted by other individual(s) by writing an email to Ms. Neha Takkar at [email protected].
- The name change /substitution requests will only be considered till 25th February 2024.
- The substitute shall be subject to compliance with these terms, the substitute individual to provide registration details as required by Comexposium after accepting the request for substitute.
Postponement of Event
- If for any reason Comexposium determines that the location or dates of Event should be changed, it shall be the sole discretion of Comexposium.
- In case the Event has been postponed and takes place within 6 (six) months from the Event Dates, the Attendee shall not be entitled to refund if the Attendee chooses not to participate in the Event, in lieu of the changes.
- If the Attendee chooses to participate, his/her Ticket/E-Pass shall be renewed automatically if the Attendee has not made a request for cancellation. The new Ticket/E-Pass shall be shared with the Attendee on his/her registered email address as shared while registration.
- In case the Event has been shifted to a new date which is beyond six months from the current date of the Event, the Attendee may request for cancellation and refund by writing an email to ⦁ [email protected].
Cancellation of Event due to Force Majeure
Registration can be moved to the next Event if postponed. If for any reason beyond Comexposium’s control (e.g., fire, casualty, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, accident, blockage, embargo, inclement weather, governmental restraints, act of public enemy, riot or civil disturbance, impairment or lack of adequate transportation, inability to secure sufficient labor, technical or other personnel, municipal, state or territory laws, or act of God), the Event, or any part thereof, is prevented from being held, or the facility becomes unavailable, unfit for occupancy or substantially interfered with, Comexposium may cancel the Event. In such event, Comexposium shall not be responsible for delays, damage, loss, increased costs, or other unfavorable conditions arising by virtue thereof. Upon any such termination, Comexposium may refund the Attendees registration fees. The refund amount shall be final amount after deducting the transactional cost which shall be borne by the Attendee.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All Intellectual Property Rights in and to Events and in the Event Content are the property of Comexposium or its third party content providers and Attendee shall not acquire any rights in such Content, including any developments or variations of them. Nothing in this Agreement grants the Attendee any legal or beneficial rights in or to any Intellectual Property Rights in the Event Content. You agree not to reproduce, sell, and/or copy (in whole or in part) the Event Content. Attendee(s) shall not use the Event Content for resale, distribution or other commercial purposes.
- The Event Marks i.e trademarks and service marks owned by or licensed to Comexposium relating to the Event shall not be used without Comexposium’s prior written permission.
- Personal Information means personally identifiable information, such as individual name, address, title, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address etc. that is voluntarily provided by the Attendee upon registration for the Event (hereinafter, “Personal Information”).
- Where you provide us with Personal Information of third parties, you warrant, represent and undertake that you have complied with all applicable data privacy laws in respect of such Personal Information including obtaining all permissions, consents and approvals of Data Subjects to provide their respective Personal Information to us.
- You consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information provided to us upon registering for the Event for purposes of providing marketing material and providing future event information. Personal Information shall also be used for the purpose of operating and managing the Event (“Purpose”).
Limitation of Liability or Indemnity
- None of Comexposium, its licensors and its affiliates or the Facility, or officers, agents, employees or other representatives, shall be held liable for, and each is hereby released from any damages, losses, harm, or injury to the person or property of Attendee or any of its visitors, officers, agents, employees or other representatives, resulting from Attendee’s participation in the Event which might result or arise from its attendance / participation in the Event. Attendee understands that none of Comexposium, maintains insurance covering Attendee’s liability or property, and Attendee is advised to obtain, at its sole expense, appropriate insurance cover in connection with his/her attendance at the Event. Attendee agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Comexposium to any responsibility whatsoever. In no event shall Comexposium be liable to Attendee or anyone claiming through Attendee for incidental, consequential, special or indirect damages, including lost profits, even if Comexposium has been appraised of the possibility of such loss.
- We reserve the right to recover from you any loss or damage incurred or suffered by us, the Event Venue or any other attendee(s) as a result of your conduct at the Event or failure to comply with terms of this Agreement. In such circumstances, the Attendee shall not be entitled to a refund of any Fees.
- Attendee(s) hereby expressly waive and release any and all claims, now known or hereafter known, against Comexposium and its officers, directors, manager(s), employees, agents, affiliates, members, successors, and assigns.
Photography, audio and video
- By attending the Event you acknowledge and agree that the Event (or any part of it) may be photographed or recorded by us or our partners. You agree to permit us, or any third party licensed by us, to use, distribute, broadcast, or otherwise globally disseminate your likeness, name, voice and words in perpetuity in television, radio, film, newspapers, magazines and other media now available and hereafter developed, both before, during and any time after the Event, and in any form, without any further approval from you or any payment to you. This grant includes, but is not limited to, the right to edit the media, the right to use the media (alone or together with other information), and the right to allow others to use or distribute the media.
- You agree to permit us to take your photo upon collecting your Ticket/E-pass at the Event. This photo may be used by us for security purposes during and after the Event.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction for any Dispute
This Agreement, and all matters arising out of or relating to this Agreement and any of the transactions contemplated hereby, including, without limitation, the validity hereof and the rights and obligations of the parties hereunder, shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India (without giving effect to the conflicts of laws provisions thereof) and courts in Delhi, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any dispute that may arise in relation thereto.