The retail market is under pressure. The retail landscape is evolving. Success at the shelf is no longer about the depth and breadth of inventory, but rather creating engaging experiences for customers. Change is the new paradigm. Retailers need to adapt to current trends to keep a seat at the table.
This session will focus on:
1. When should brands technically move to hybrid models? What does that entail for an established brands?
2. How is the consumer driving the change in forcing brands to go hybrid?
3. How have you gone about restructuring in terms of tech, workforce, marketing & products?
- SAMRIDDH DASGUPTA (Chief Marketing Officer – Heads Up for Tails)
- VINEET JAIN (Chief Operating Officer – V Mart Retail )
- RAJNISH KUMAR (Founder – SimplexMLM)
- ALAMJIT SEKHON (Commercial Director – Bel Cheese)