Marketing is no longer brand led, its customer led, and one of the major bottlenecks here is the idea of trust and transparency in owning and usage of consumer data. A rhetorical batteground has been created with consumers expecting better (read personalized) experiences, while brands struggling to collect and capitalize on relevant consumer data. This session will try to answer questions on:
1. Is Web 3 the answer to democratizing the online experience?
2. What are the implications of Web 3 adoption in other technologies like AI, machine learning that will be required to manage the proliferation and complexity of data.
3. What are the user friendly ways of web 3 adoption that ensures that only the right data is shared in the right contexts?
- BHARAT KHATRI (Chief Digital Officer, APAC – Omnicom Media Group)
- PRABHAKAR TIWARI (Chief Growth Officer – Angel One)
- PANKAJ SHARMA (CEO & Director – MGID)
- ABHISHEK BISWAL (Business Head – Airtel Ads)
- ANIL PANDIT (SVP Programmatic – Publicis Media)
Sponsored By: Magnite